Biodegradable, fire-resistant grease designed to replace extreme pressure, mineral oil-based greases in applications with fire hazards, or in environmentally sensitive bearing applications.
Share this product line:
Aluminum Complex Greases – QUAKERTEK ™ AX SERIES
Effective when maximum performance and water resistance are required, and water washout or water spray off is a concern. Provides maximum performance for bearings that service the blast furnace, basic oxygen furnace, coke making, caster and hot mill as well as other applications, and is fortified with extreme pressure additives.
Lithium Complex Greases – QUAKERTEK ™ LX SERIES
Extremely effective water resistance, especially in areas where water washout is a major concern, and performs well at high temperatures with a high dropping-point of 500°F: cold mill, temper mill, pickle line, coating lines and mobile equipment
Share this product line:
Grease Calcium Sulfonates – QUAKERTEK ™ CS SERIES
Exceptional lubricity, excellent water resistance, thermal stability and rust protection with mechanical stability that surpasses conventional greases, making it ideal for use in high-load applications. Contains no heavy metals and is recommended for any application where good lubricity, mechanical and thermal stability, and rust protection are required, especially under wet conditions, including: casting, blast and basic oxygen furnace, melt shop, hot mill, cold mill and pickle oil line.
Polyurea Greases – QUAKERTEK ™ UX SERIES
High dropping point greases are formulated to provide outstanding lubrication in high temperature applications and can replace both lithium and lithium complex greases in motor bearings, extending motor life and reducing noise, and also coke making, casting, basic oxygen furnace, and other extreme temperature applications.
GREASES PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Flaking on Work Roll Bearings Eliminated, and Bearing Life Extended Past 6 Months guest author 2017-11-21T13:59:33+00:00
- 11.05 G of Grease/ Tn of Steel Reduction in Grease Consumption for a Finishing Mill guest author 2017-11-21T14:08:34+00:00
- Reduction in Hot Slag Fires for a Steel Mill’s Ladle Turret Operation guest author 2017-11-21T14:07:37+00:00
- Grease Lubrication Interval Extended from 1 Month to One Year for Tensor Mandrels guest author 2017-11-21T14:16:04+00:00
- 90% Reduction in Fires and Corrosion on the Roller Bearings guest author 2017-11-21T14:13:01+00:00
- 78% Decrease in Bearings Used and Cost Savings of $43,400 for a Mill’s Galvanize and Cold Mill guest author 2017-11-21T14:11:50+00:00
- Over $11,000 per Year Savings in Operating Costs for a Hot Mill Operation guest author 2017-11-21T14:14:21+00:00