on November 6th - 8th in Atlanta, GA.
Please Contact Us for more information.
Quaker is the only chemical specialty supplier to the Tube and Pipe industry to offer system-wide expertise, as well as a comprehensive “Front-to-Back” portfolio of processing fluids and coatings. Our global team of experts provides process expertise and custom-formulated process fluids and coatings for all production operations in welded and seamless tubular mills worldwide.
VERSATILITY WITH THE QUAKERCOOL® 700 TP SERIES COOLANTS
- Tube and pipe coolant series platform based on a single product technology
- Can be used across multiple operations, substrates, and markets
- Targets the hydrotesting, roll forming process, and thread cutting operations
- Depending on the process needs, each product in the series demonstrates its flexibility to be used for one or all the targeted applications
- Synthetic microemulsion metalworking fluids resistant to microbiological growth
- Does not contain chlorinated compounds, formaldehyde release agents, boron, MEA, nor secondary amines
- Designed with "front-to-back" compatibility meaning that the QUAKERCOOL® 700 TP series integrates well with upstream chemistries and downstream coatings
QUAKERDRAW® FORMING FLUIDS
- Range of metal forming lubricants consisting of emulsifiables, neat oils, and solution synthetic fluids
- Superior lubrication with excellent corrosion protection
- High film strength additives to reduce scratching and galling on parts and dies
- Easy to clean with solvent or alkaline cleaners
- Compatibility with typical waste water treatment processes
- Versatility in applications for light, medium, or heavy forming; roll forming; cold heading; and hydroforming
- Available with a chlorine-free option - reformulated fluids offering heavy duty performance without chlorine content