on May 20th - 22nd in Pittsburgh, PA.
Please Contact Us for more information.
Efficiency, durability, and most of all safety. Today’s mining industry must cope with a wide variety of priorities, ranging from safety to effectiveness and cost-efficiency. Solutions must work anywhere, in various different situations and conditions. Most of all, these solutions must be reliable and adaptable to your operations – not someone else’s.
QUINTOLUBRIC® 818-02, offers a 100% synthetic, true solution, high water-based (HFA) hydraulic fluid concentrate for use in longwall shields. It keeps equipment clean and corrosion-free for years of service without any maintenance. That means no more damaging bacteria. No more corrosion or plugged filters. And, most importantly, improved safety for your workers. Plus, our longwall fluid is:
- Approved by Joy Mining Machinery and Caterpillar via mine-specific testing
- MSHA Approved
- Biodegradable in accordance with ISO 7827
- Compatible with all commonly used longwall fluids for easy conversion
- Dyed for easy underground leak detection
- Safer for the environment
Dust suppression is a continuous and costly activity in many industries; it impacts operational efficiency, impairs visibility, increasing accident risk and has detrimental effects on workers’ health and the work environment. Quaker’s DUSTGRIP® dust suppressants offer solutions for these challenges, and our team of experts, application engineers, and chemists can customize an application to meet any dust challenges you face.
Our line of MINETECH™ ground control agents are able to penetrate into small fissures, due to their low viscosity and high flexibility. They provide excellent adhesion, chemical resistance and durability, additionally, because their full mechanical strength is achieved quickly there is minimal disruption to an operation during installation.
Our line of MINETECH™ ground control agents can be used for:
- Ground consolidation and stabilization, in the event of fractured and unstable ground
- Sealing against water ingress
- Injection of rock bolts
- Concrete and earthen dams
- Storm water systems, tunnels, manholes, and underground vaults