Lubricant Solutions for Die Casting’s Most Challenging Processes
Quaker Chemical Technical Experts to Speak at NADCA 2018 Congress & Exposition
CONSHOHOCKEN, Pa., Oct. 9, 2018 — Die casters often encounter process situations that impact their operations. Die casting lubricants can make a big difference by providing efficiencies and cost saving through:
- Longer die and tool life
- Extended production cycles without interruption
- More parts produced per hour
- Less scrap
- Reduction of soldering and reduced waste production
At the conference Quaker technical experts will present papers at the Lubricant session:
- “Instantaneous Monitoring of Bio-Growth in Die Lubricants with Adenosine Triphosphate Testing” by Chirag Vaghela, Development Chemist III, on Monday, October 15th
- “Understanding Your Lubricant Optimizes Production” by Matt Lococo, Global Technical Director – Die Casting, on Monday October 15th
At booth 902, Quaker will feature its broad portfolio of die casting lubricants (https://www.quakerchem.com/wp-content/uploads/brochures-and-manuals/die-casting/die_casting_product_line.pdf) ranging from die lubricants, plunger lubricants, ladle coasting, trimming lubricants, to fire-resistant hydraulic fluids, metal removal fluids, and cleaners.
For more industry related information, please visit: https://www.quakerchem.com/industry/die-casting/
For more information on Quaker Chemical and its full product line offerings, please visit https://www.quakerchem.com/product-lines/.