MINING PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Underground Coal Mine Mitigates The Risk Of Fire By Using Fire-Resistant Hydraulic FluidJason Ginsberg2019-02-26T10:05:09-04:00Underground Coal Mine Mitigates The Risk Of Fire By Using Fire-Resistant Hydraulic FluidTo mitigate the risks of using a mineral oil based hydraulic fluid a large underground coal mine in southern West Virginia was using QUINTOLUBRIC® 888-68 an MSHA approved fire-resistant hydraulic fluid in their hydraulic systems.
- A Pattern of InnovationJoseph Frio2019-02-07T18:21:47-04:00A Pattern of InnovationIn today’s world, longwall mining faces considerable challenges. The difference between a productive operation and an inefficient one often boils down to the right combination of people and products. For over 30 years, Quaker Chemical has continued to challenge the status quo for fire-resistant fluids used in some of the largest hydraulic cylinders in the […]
- $500,000 Savings via Longwall Fluid ConversionJason Ginsberg2018-12-07T15:10:12-04:00$500,000 Savings via Longwall Fluid ConversionIntroducing QUINTOLUBRIC 818-02 full synthetic Longwall Fluid to a longwall mine fixed sediment issues, and enabled the mine to reduce fluid consumption, lower filter usage, and improve the pump station and solenoid valve performance, resulting in $500,000 cost savings.
- Fire-Resistant Hydraulic Fluids in Mining OperationsJoseph Frio2018-10-04T16:28:37-04:00
- Alternative Solutions to Mineral Oil-Based Hydraulic FluidsJoseph Frio2018-10-04T16:05:19-04:00Alternative Solutions to Mineral Oil-Based Hydraulic FluidsIn mining operations, a fire can increase the risk of personal injuries, as well as heighten the likelihood of losses in both capital and production. These losses include not only potential damage to buildings and equipment, but can encompass interruption in production that can idle operations for days or even months. Learn about the pros […]
- Reducing Haul Road Dust When Water Is Scarce With Quaker Dustgrip® Super TacJason Ginsberg2018-07-25T09:36:42-04:00
- Reducing Dust Emissions in Underground Coal Mines using DUSTGRIP® Dust SuppressantJoseph Frio2018-06-08T17:20:43-04:00