- Lubrication Strategies for Rolling Hard Steel TypesJoseph Frio2019-04-12T16:06:20-04:00Lubrication Strategies for Rolling Hard Steel Types
In the cold rolling process, good lubrication can reduce roll forces, but there are limitations for hard steel types. To improve lubrication, various options related to lubricant design and application are explored while a numerical roll bite model investigates the effect of lubricant properties on roll forces when rolling hard steel types.
- Fluid Solutions for the Cost-Effective Tinplating of SteelsJoseph Frio2018-12-07T15:09:30-04:00Fluid Solutions for the Cost-Effective Tinplating of Steels
In tinplating steel operations, the latest efforts to reduce costs and environmental impact are requiring expensive equipment upgrades. Quaker Chemical has devised a new, cost-effective solution that works with all existing lines.
- Alternatives to Mineral Oil Based Hydraulic Fluids in Steel ProductionJoseph Frio2018-03-08T16:50:39-04:00
- 35X Significant Oil Load Reduction with Less Defectsguest author2017-11-20T22:11:05-04:00
- Captured $11 Million in Gross Savings in Increased Productivity and Qualityguest author2017-11-20T22:11:35-04:00