Synthetic Water-Free Fire-Resistant Hydraulic Fluids (HFD-U)
QUINTOLUBRIC ® 888 SERIES
Designed to replace anti-wear, mineral oil-based hydraulic fluids used in applications where fire hazards exist. These fire-resistant hydraulic fluids can also be used in environmentally sensitive hydraulic applications without compromising the overall hydraulic system operation.
The QUINTOLUBRIC ® 888 SERIES (888-46 and 888-68) offers benefits that feature global formulation, environmental friendliness, excellent shear stability and best-in-class oxidation stability. For optimal performance, these hydraulic fluids do not contain water, mineral oil or phosphate ester but instead are derived from high quality, synthetic organic esters and carefully selected additives. Both formulas provide fire-resistance, premium lubrication and superb anti-wear properties.
High Water Content Fire-Resistant Hydraulic Fluids (HFA)
QUINTOLUBRIC® 807 SERIES
Designed for use in water hydraulic systems with reciprocating piston pumps. Provides effective protection against rust and micro-organism growth has a strong affinity for metal, and provides effective boundary lubrication between sliding steel surfaces.
Share this product line:
Water Glycol Fire-Resistant Hydraulic Fluids (HFC)
QUINTOLUBRIC® 702-46 RD
Designed to provide optimum performance in hydraulic systems where fire-resistant fluids are required. It contains enough water to prevent ignition that could occur in hydraulic systems operating under high pressure through sudden line ruptures or fluid contact with a high-temperature source. Applications include slab caster slide gates and casting machines, hot mill roll force and roll balance hydraulics, pickle line and welders, and annealing.
QUINTOLUBRIC® 702-46 RD water glycol hydraulic fluids feature superior liquid and vapor phase corrosion protection, a high viscosity index, excellent shear stability and superior chemical thermal and hydrolytic stability. The fluid’s formula is compounded with safe additives to provide lubricity, corrosion protection and safety parameters. This fluid is compatible with most high quality water glycol fluids making converting easy.
FIRE-RESISTANT HYDRAULIC FLUIDS PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Alternatives to Mineral Oil Based Hydraulic Fluids in Steel Production Joseph Frio 2018-03-08T16:50:39+00:00
- Fire-Resistant Hydraulic Fluid Test Compilation Video Joseph Frio 2017-11-21T21:34:03+00:00
- 15% Reduction in Electricity Consumption for High Pressure Die Casting Machined guest author 2017-11-20T21:35:33+00:00
- A High Fire-Risk Operation Kept Under Control and Production Uninterrupted in a Press Hardening Operation guest author 2017-11-20T20:28:49+00:00
- The Changing Economics of Fire Resistant Hydraulic Fluids Noah Reape 2017-10-05T06:41:15+00:00
- Case Study: HFD-U Fluids Manage Fire Safety in Press-Hardening Equipment Joseph Frio 2017-10-10T06:34:57+00:00
Fire-resistant hydraulic fluids for hot forming webinar.