Micro Emulsion Longwall Hydraulic Fluids
QUINTOLUBRIC ® 814 SERIES
hydraulic fluids were designed for use in longwall shields. These fluids are produced in an
ISO approved facilityto meet the needs of the mining industry.
The QUINTOLUBRIC® 814 SERIES (814-01 and 814-02) has been
approved by Caterpillarand
Joy Miningand offers the benefits of a
low water endangering class,
easy conversionand a dye for
easy underground leak detection. These fluids
mix with waterand
do not require agitation for dilution. They are also
compatible with all standard dilution mixerslike
As a service to customers, Quaker Chemical recommends a program for
regular fluid analysis. In this program, Quaker will provide you with sample bottles and shipping material that will be analyzed at our facility as an added convenience for you.
Share this product line:
Full Solution Synthetic Longwall Hydraulic Fluids
QUINTOLUBRIC ® 818-02
full solution synthetic,
hydraulic fluidwas designed for use in
longwall shields. This fluid has been specifically engineered to pass severe tests developed by Caterpillar, Joy Mining and other major longwall shield OEMs. It is a globally produced fluid that is made in ISO facilities to meet the demands of the mining industry.
- Underground Coal Mine Mitigates The Risk Of Fire By Using Fire-Resistant Hydraulic FluidJason Ginsberg2019-02-26T10:05:09-04:00Underground Coal Mine Mitigates The Risk Of Fire By Using Fire-Resistant Hydraulic Fluid
To mitigate the risks of using a mineral oil based hydraulic fluid a large underground coal mine in southern West Virginia was using QUINTOLUBRIC® 888-68 an MSHA approved fire-resistant hydraulic fluid in their hydraulic systems.
- A Pattern of InnovationJoseph Frio2019-02-07T18:21:47-04:00A Pattern of Innovation
In today’s world, longwall mining faces considerable challenges. The difference between a productive operation and an inefficient one often boils down to the right combination of people and products. For over 30 years, Quaker Chemical has continued to challenge the status quo for fire-resistant fluids used in some of the largest hydraulic cylinders in the […]
- $500,000 Savings via Longwall Fluid ConversionJason Ginsberg2018-12-07T15:10:12-04:00$500,000 Savings via Longwall Fluid Conversion
Introducing QUINTOLUBRIC 818-02 full synthetic Longwall Fluid to a longwall mine fixed sediment issues, and enabled the mine to reduce fluid consumption, lower filter usage, and improve the pump station and solenoid valve performance, resulting in $500,000 cost savings.
- Fire-Resistant Hydraulic Fluids in Mining OperationsJoseph Frio2018-10-04T16:28:37-04:00
- Alternative Solutions to Mineral Oil-Based Hydraulic FluidsJoseph Frio2018-10-04T16:05:19-04:00Alternative Solutions to Mineral Oil-Based Hydraulic Fluids
In mining operations, a fire can increase the risk of personal injuries, as well as heighten the likelihood of losses in both capital and production. These losses include not only potential damage to buildings and equipment, but can encompass interruption in production that can idle operations for days or even months. Learn about the pros […]
- Reducing Haul Road Dust When Water Is Scarce With Quaker Dustgrip® Super TacJason Ginsberg2018-07-25T09:36:42-04:00