Quaker Serves all facets of the automotive and off road industries, from the stamping of body panes to the machining of engine components. We collaborate with the major producers around the world to aid your industrial machinery. Our knowledge base extends from the manufacture of each critical part to final assembly of the vehicle itself. When it comes to the needs of Automotive & Heavy Equipment, Quaker Chemical knows how to provide specialized solutions for industrial machinery. Machinery Trader,, machinery and equipment, Construction equipment rental, mining equipment manufacturers, machine trader, manufacturing equipment, machinery trader com, heavy machines, industrial equipment. Quaker Chemical Automotive & Heavy Equipment case studies.
Synthetic Water-Free Fire-Resistant Hydraulic Fluids (HFD-U)
Designed to replace anti-wear, mineral oil-based hydraulic fluids used in environmentally sensitive applications and where fire hazards exist.
QUINTOLUBRIC® 807 SERIES
High Water Content Fire-Resistant Hydraulic Fluids (HFA)
Used in water hydraulic systems with reciprocating piston pumps. Provides effective protection against rust and micro-organism growth, has a strong affinity for metal, and provides effective boundary lubrication between sliding steel surfaces.
QUINTOLUBRIC® 702-46 RD
Water Glycol Fire-Resistant Hydraulic Fluids (HFC)
Provides optimum performance in hydraulic systems where fire-resistant fluids are required. contains enough water to prevent ignition in systems operating under high pressure, through sudden line ruptures or fluid contact with a high-temperature source.
QUINTOLUBRIC® 888 SERIES (888-46 and 888-68)
- Features global formulation, environmental friendliness, excellent shear stability and best-in-class oxidation stability
- For optimal performance, does not contain water, mineral oil or phosphate ester but instead are derived from high quality, synthetic organic esters and carefully selected additives
- Provides fire-resistance, premium lubrication and superb anti-wear properties
QUINTOLUBRIC® 702-46 RD
- Superior liquid and vapor phase corrosion protection
- High viscosity index
- Excellent shear stability
- Superior chemical thermal and hydrolytic stability
- Compounded with safe additives to provide lubricity, corrosion protection and safety parameters
- Compatible with most high quality water glycol fluids making converting easy
Seamless Tube & Pipe:
Engine and Transmissions:
- 17% Tool Life Increase Tapping Steel Automotive Componentsguest author2017-11-20T20:08:08-04:00
- 38% Longer Sump Life Honing Transmission Gear Wheelsguest author2017-11-20T20:05:43-04:00
QUAKERCLEAN® Product Line
Designed to clean shop floors and other plant equipment, such as machining and grinding apparatus and forming dies.
Cleaners that provide excellent cleaning performance on ferrous surfaces only. Used extensively in the Tube and Pipe Industry to clean strip and pipe prior to galvanizing. This product will also effectively remove oil and grease from automotive and locomotive parts. Its unique chemical balance provides very efficient penetrating, loosening and lifting of various soils from the surface. It can be used in both spray and immersion cleaning systems.
Share this product line:
Dual Purpose Cleaners and Metal Preservatives
Dual purpose, mild alkaline liquids that simultaneously clean and protect metal surfaces in a single processing step. Designed for ferrous (steel and cast iron) alloys and non-ferrous (aluminum) alloys. Rapid drying cleaners for vacuum dry applications are also available.
Sump and Maintenance Cleaners
Formulated for central systems, single machines, or premix tanks filled with machining and grinding fluids. This product is designed to penetrate, loosen, lift, and emulsify a variety of tenacious soils.
MORE CLEANER PRODUCTS
CLEANERS PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Eliminating Residue and Corrosion on Stored Diesel Engine Blocksguest author2017-11-20T20:39:40-04:00
- Imperceptible and Uniform Film Technology Cleaning Diesel Engine Blocksguest author2017-11-20T20:37:22-04:00
- 69% Operational Cost Reduction Cleaning Pipes and Eliminating Calcium SoapsJoseph Frio2017-11-20T20:34:26-04:00
- 54.9% Cost Decrease Cleaning Aluminum 3.7L Engine HeadsJoseph Frio2017-11-20T20:47:03-04:00
- 177% Decrease in Sediment Cleaning Powdered Metal Connecting RodsJoseph Frio2017-11-20T20:45:39-04:00
- 40% Scrap Rate Reduction and Improved Rust Protection Cleaning V6 EnginesJoseph Frio2017-11-20T20:46:24-04:00