With over 70 years of experience in steel cleaners, we have a broad portfolio of products and services, making us the global leader in steel rolling lubrication. In fluid power, our QUINTOLUBRIC fire-resistant biodegradable hydraulic fluids are the standard for primary metals plants, and serve a range of other industries where performance, fire resistance and environmental safety are major concerns. For steel coatings & solutions that are built to last for industrial and manufacturing needs, look to Quaker Chemical for help. For steel solutions that are built to last for industrial and manufactuing needs, look to Quaker Chemical for coatings and solutions.
QUAKERCLEAN® Product Line
Designed to clean shop floors and other plant equipment, such as machining and grinding apparatus and forming dies.
Cleaners that provide excellent cleaning performance on ferrous surfaces only. Used extensively in the Tube and Pipe Industry to clean strip and pipe prior to galvanizing. This product will also effectively remove oil and grease from automotive and locomotive parts. Its unique chemical balance provides very efficient penetrating, loosening and lifting of various soils from the surface. It can be used in both spray and immersion cleaning systems.
Share this product line:
Dual Purpose Cleaners and Metal Preservatives
Dual purpose, mild alkaline liquids that simultaneously clean and protect metal surfaces in a single processing step. Designed for ferrous (steel and cast iron) alloys and non-ferrous (aluminum) alloys. Rapid drying cleaners for vacuum dry applications are also available.
Sump and Maintenance Cleaners
Formulated for central systems, single machines, or premix tanks filled with machining and grinding fluids. This product is designed to penetrate, loosen, lift, and emulsify a variety of tenacious soils.
MORE CLEANER PRODUCTS
CLEANERS PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Eliminating Residue and Corrosion on Stored Diesel Engine Blocksguest author2017-11-20T20:39:40-04:00
- Imperceptible and Uniform Film Technology Cleaning Diesel Engine Blocksguest author2017-11-20T20:37:22-04:00
- 69% Operational Cost Reduction Cleaning Pipes and Eliminating Calcium SoapsJoseph Frio2017-11-20T20:34:26-04:00
- 54.9% Cost Decrease Cleaning Aluminum 3.7L Engine HeadsJoseph Frio2017-11-20T20:47:03-04:00
- 177% Decrease in Sediment Cleaning Powdered Metal Connecting RodsJoseph Frio2017-11-20T20:45:39-04:00
- 40% Scrap Rate Reduction and Improved Rust Protection Cleaning V6 EnginesJoseph Frio2017-11-20T20:46:24-04:00