With over 70 years of experience in steel, we have a broad portfolio of products and services, making us the global leader in steel rolling lubrication. In fluid power, our QUINTOLUBRIC fire-resistant, biodegradable hydraulic fluids are the standard for primary metals plants, and serve a range of other industries where performance, fire resistance and environmental safety are major concerns. The difference is in our approach. Quaker Quintolubric brand is fire resistant formula based. View Quaker Chemical’s product line of synthetic water-free and fire resistant hydraulic fluid. Learn more about our Quintolubric brand. View our Quaker Chemical Case studies for the industry.
Synthetic Water-Free Fire-Resistant Hydraulic Fluids (HFD-U)
Designed to replace anti-wear, mineral oil-based hydraulic fluids used in environmentally sensitive applications and where fire hazards exist.
QUINTOLUBRIC® 807 SERIES
High Water Content Fire-Resistant Hydraulic Fluids (HFA)
Used in water hydraulic systems with reciprocating piston pumps. Provides effective protection against rust and micro-organism growth, has a strong affinity for metal, and provides effective boundary lubrication between sliding steel surfaces.
QUINTOLUBRIC® 702-46 RD
Water Glycol Fire-Resistant Hydraulic Fluids (HFC)
Provides optimum performance in hydraulic systems where fire-resistant fluids are required. contains enough water to prevent ignition in systems operating under high pressure, through sudden line ruptures or fluid contact with a high-temperature source.
QUINTOLUBRIC® 888 SERIES (888-46 and 888-68)
- Features global formulation, environmental friendliness, excellent shear stability and best-in-class oxidation stability
- For optimal performance, does not contain water, mineral oil or phosphate ester but instead are derived from high quality, synthetic organic esters and carefully selected additives
- Provides fire-resistance, premium lubrication and superb anti-wear properties
QUINTOLUBRIC® 702-46 RD
- Superior liquid and vapor phase corrosion protection
- High viscosity index
- Excellent shear stability
- Superior chemical thermal and hydrolytic stability
- Compounded with safe additives to provide lubricity, corrosion protection and safety parameters
- Compatible with most high quality water glycol fluids making converting easy
Seamless Tube & Pipe:
Engine and Transmissions:
- 17% Tool Life Increase Tapping Steel Automotive Componentsguest author2017-11-20T20:08:08-04:00
- 38% Longer Sump Life Honing Transmission Gear Wheelsguest author2017-11-20T20:05:43-04:00